Adopting an animal is easy. Picking just one isn’t.
Adopting a pet at KCHA is a simple process. Our friendly Adoption Counselors will help you identify animals who fit your family’s lifestyle.
- To adopt, you can browse animals online or in person at KCHA. After you’ve found one (or more!), ask an Adoption Counselor about its availability, known history, personality, likes/dislikes, and more.
- Then, you’ll need to complete an adoption application. An Adoption Counselor will review your application and ask you a few questions.
- Once approved, we’ll help you finalize paperwork.
- Next, we deliver your new pet to a veterinarian for spay/neuter.
- Pick up your pet from the veterinarian, and enjoy!